Lower Back Stability Download PDF← All Instructions | Tape Removal Instructions
Symptoms & Causes:
Lower back injuries are often caused by sitting or standing for excessive periods of time, from overuse or activity, or trauma to the lower part of the back.
For this application you will need:
- 2 precut strips of StrengthTape
- 1 partner
Here are your simple steps to apply.
- Start with leaning forward to stretch the lower back comfortably.
- With the first strip of StrengthTape, tear the backing paper and stretch the tape to help remove it. Fold up all of the backing paper except the last little bit. Avoid touching the adhesive side of the tape.
- With your thumbs, evenly stretch the tape to 75% and place the tape horizontally across the area on the lower back that has the pain. Remove the remaining pieces of backing paper and apply the ends of the tape as anchors to the skin with 0% stretch.
- With the second strip of tape follow the same instructions as above and placing the 2nd strip directly above or below the other strip to cover the painful area fully.
- Rub the entire application with your hand or some of the backer paper to create heat so the adhesive will stick much better to the skin.